View Single Post
      01-27-2008, 08:02 PM   #24
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
Driver is from my forum on M5/M6. He was 18 and just got the car--not quite broken in yet... we are all mourning his loss. Looks like he was driving pretty fast with 4 of his buddies, all less than 20 years. We all talk about horsepower and acceleration but we always have to remember that, if not used carefully, speed kills. I see this kind of trauma and regrettably tragedy everyday. Guys, be safe and even if you think you are a racecar driver, use your head, ALWAYS!!!
From what has been said on M5 boards and in the papers.. He took his DAD's car out for a joyride packed a bunch of his friends into the car after drinking at a party with 4 kegs. And someone posted his driving record and its not very good and he shows a lot of disrespect for the law.

I know this sounds sick but darwin works and I am just glad that it was him and his 3 other friends not the 4 of them and a family. I have no sympathy for people who drink and drive since I have almost been hit twice by people drinking and driving and I have a family member who was hit by a drunk driver.
Appreciate 0