03-11-2011, 02:38 PM   #485
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
I was once there with some friends. We ate our pizza and we were still hungry. Well as these two girls sitting at a table near us got up to leave, I glance over to see half of a pizza sitting there. It was one of those shit pizzas with all kinds of vegetables on it, but we didn't care, we were pretty drunk and hungry.

So we sat there watching the pizza for about 8 minutes, waiting to see if the girls were going to come back. All of a sudden my friend gets up, so I follow suit and we go over there and grab a handful and bring it back to our table.

Not 15 seconds later do the girls appear out of nowhere, one yelling "what the fuck?!".

And up lumbers these three huge dudes. I'm pretty skinny so I can't fight, but I can run really fast and so can my friend. They start backing us up and we're drunk so we're talking shit, but we still don't want to start anything with three dudes that outweigh us handily, so we offer them $15 for the half pizza.

Well they didn't want our money. These guys and the guys in the taco shop would be great friends. They just wanted to slam my 150lb stick and bones body into the ground.

Long story short we ended up turning over a table or two while running out of the place. I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. The end.
LOL pizza thief! i love that place. i don't really ever eat there, but they have some pretty kickass pizza. few friends own that spot, so i get treated like royalty there.
Appreciate 0