10-28-2014, 08:42 AM   #137
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Damn...disappointing game by the Cowboys. Redskins' defense became so predictable in the fourth quarter and overtime, I was even starting to call their defensive schemes. And Dallas keep chucking short passes, rather than running a play designed to beat the blitzes, like a rolling screen, or lob to Dez.

Any other time I would've called out Romo for not taking it and running with it on 4th & 3 in overtime, but I was damn surprised he was even back in the game. Weeden did his part.

Welp, on to the next one! Arizona at home next, followed by Jacksonville on the road, and a bye.
The offensive line HAS to be getting their collective asses chewed for that piss poor performance last night. They straight up failed to protect Romo. I agree the strategy sucked too. Weeden did a way better job than I expected him to.

Quote:
My crappy skins with a 3rd string qb and rookie DBS beat the all fucking might over hyped over rated cowturds. We just provided the blue print on how to beat them shit turds, blitz heavy all game and romo will fall apart, 34 year old qb with a brokeback? Lol yeah they are going to win the SB this year like every year espn hypes them to. Arizona is much better than the Skins on defense and romo will be bent by half time.
Yeah, because losing by a field goal in OT is the biggest ass kicking EVER. OMFG! I'd rather have a team that gets bent after fighting all game at neck and neck than one that's pretty much bent before they even get on the field (your 'Skins). Your team's 3rd string quarterback is better than your 1st and 2nd. RG III should stick to eating Subway sandwiches. He's about as "over-hyped" as it gets. Your team's record over the last ten years speaks for itself, as you've already pointed out. And before you go with "injuries" as your excuse, call me when RG III does anything remotely close to this:
Quote:
In the first quarter of a game against the San Francisco 49ers, Romo took a hard hit that fractured a rib and punctured his lung. He was replaced for two possessions by back-up quarterback Jon Kitna, but returned to lead the team to an overtime victory.
And I thought the my Cowgirls were a poorly managed team...
Appreciate 0