Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by positiveions View Post
So how do you guys like the game so far? I heard there are glitches, especially in Multiplayer mode>freezing constantly.

I'm really starting to like it, especially when I switched to a smaller tv. It has its moments, I've had a few freezes. My friend gets hit with freezing a lot, usually whenever he tries to start a match with 3 people in his party.

Theater mode is terrible in this game. Especially with my favorite game mode, Domination. Being that Domination is split into 2 rounds now, Theater mode can't figure that out and won't add the second round to the game. You'll lose it forever unless you record your game by other means. Thats really the main thing that's bother me. Well that and the complete lack of stats in this game. Want to compare your kill and death numbers? You can't in-game. Want to know your highest kill streak? Forget it, can't do that either. How about the amount of points you have racked up after a match, including bonus XP? Not that either.

I don't understand it, all of the previous COD games had a ridiculous amount of stats. They would give you numbers for crap you never thought to ask for. BO2 has the exact opposite.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0