06-30-2010, 05:15 AM   #84
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari355fi View Post
Honestly, I have had amazing experiences with Cohiba Robustos. That said, if I have a choice between a Siglo VI and a Robusto, I'm choosing the Siglo VI everytime without even hesitating.

While I'm at it, I'll just list some really great Cubans that I've had and would highly recommend. A quick note, I love very full bodied cigars. The stronger the better. I actually think that no cigar can be too strong.

Partagas Series D No. 4
Partagas Series D No. 4 Limited Edition (2004 release date). My all time favorite
Partagas Lusitania. My favorite because the limited edition Series D are impossible to find.

Partagas Series P No. 2. Just like the Series D but longer.
Partagas Shorts. Among the best quick smokes.
Cohiba Siglo VI
HDM Epi 2. Possibly the best golf cigar
HDM Double Corona
RyJ Limited Edition Robusto (2006). A very robust flavor.
RyJ Churchill. You can never ever go wrong with the churchill. Such a consistent cigar.
Monte 4. Also a very good quick smoke. My favorite monte due to the strength.
Monte A. A long ass smoke, but soooo worth it.
H. Upmann Magnum 50 Limited Edition (2004?). An absolute powerhouse. This will put you on your ass, and I love it for that.
Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Such a smooth smoke.
Bolivar Royal Corona.
Ramon Allones Specially Select. These have such a rich flavor.
I agree with all the ones in bold. Some of the others I haven't tried. The Monte 4 I just have to disagree with. I have several of them still, and they're OK, but wouldn't make my short list for a quick smoke. Again, for that I prefer the PLPC (bang for buck), the Trinidad Reyes, or even a Punch Petit. To your list I would add

Trinidad Robusto Extras - obviously
Trinidad Fundadores
RyJ Cazadores
Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished
Cohiba Sublimes Limited Edition 2004
Punch Doble Coronas

If you want my remaining Monte 4s we could make some arrangements. They've got about 3-4 years on them.
Appreciate 0