10-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #110
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardg View Post
We feel that way because we are in Michigan. We see Corvette literally 15+ times a day. On top of that who here in this state doesn't get a employee friends or family discount deal. I looked into a C7 and they quoted me for a 82k car $820 a month. Good luck doing that on anything not american. But I still think the C7 and Z06 are serious business. I like them a lot. I am the first to admit a lot of my reason for not going that way is because I am a Euro snob and like my cars to reflect my personality. The M car fits me and my lifestyle. BUT the C7 Z06 is so ridiculous I am seriously considering. That thing looks great. Has a nicer interior than my E92M imo. And it goes like hell. It might be a time for a change.
This is about as true as it gets. Seeing the stingray 10000x before it was even released going up and down M59, so it never really seemed all that special. Plus you can spot a Vette from 85 to 2012 about 9000000x a day easily. It gets old, but I still have a soft spot in my heart for them. I would love to have a C6 Z06 now that the prices will drop pretty generously with the stingray out.

I think the stingray was a huge step for the vette world. For the most part exterior and interior changes over the years were very subtle, IMO. The stingray kind of gives the Vette a whole new feel, and I really like it.
Appreciate 0