United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
Lol!

I didn't actually say anything bad about the 1 initially, but was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of a 1 series owner (that includes a pic of his car in his sig) stating that a higher end Porsche looks like shit.

But since you want to go down this road, I love how all the 1 series owners are flocking in to defend their cars. Reality is you bought a mediocre looking, entry level BMW that is one of their least reliable cars. How's your HPFP holding up?

Only people who continue to talk about the exhaust of my car are the ones that know f.a. about cars. Guess this disconnected exhaust sucks to?

HPFP is holding up just fine, thanks for asking.

So, based on what you said, because the Panamera is a "higher end" car, it automatically looks good? That being a higher end car compared to mine it suddenly earns more style points?

News flash, just because its a more expensive car, doesnt make it look good. So here is a few more that is bound to stir up your hornets nest, The Ferrari California doesnt look good either. I'm not very fond of the 458's looks either (performance on the other hand is incredible), although its slowly growing on me. But back to the California, so because its a Ferrari and costs 5 times more than my car, its automatically 5 times better looking? To me, no. IMO, cost doesnt mean shit, and ugly car is an ugly car.

But opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And on internet forums, everyone is entitled to theirs. You think the car looks good, ok, thats fine, you're allowed to feel that way and in no way am I saying there is a problem with that. However, I don't think the car looks good, so therefore I said the car looks like crap. Perks of being able to state my opinion.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0