01-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #33
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
yeah I smoked sour d before, probably indoor. In Cali you have that outdoor or greenhouse shit that is cheaper/better. Where are the top Kushes grown? NorCal or SoCal? I heard you can make money just driving up to the bay area and selling to the dispensaries because it is grown in the emerald triangle and cheaper there. If u get stopped they confiscate your money and bud though, that's the problem. If I had a route like from San Fran to San Diego that would be the shiznit. Could cop like 10 pounds for like 35k or less and sell it for maybe 55k if you could do ounces for 350. Or sells some on the way back and do delivery in SoCal but you would put a lot of miles on your car. Some day when I move to Cali and find a top grower up North and it would make sense(could make more profit than just buying kush in the valley or la and reselling it) I will make a run but only when my car is in service, lol. I'll take the loaner car... j/k http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...eed_rush/print
"Everything in America is controlled by big corporations now,"
Because a lot of these 'innovators' don't test their product, and could care less as long as they make a profit.

-Nathan