Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
went in to get a "consult" done.

talked to the receptionist about our idea/goals/concerns.

after she gave us all of the information, she walked us back to meet Dr. Ciaravino (Care-uh-veeno).

after he looked her over, he advised us not to go too big because of her thin skin on her chest and the lack of existing tit fat. he was looking out for our best interest but wanted to give us our best options.

once we decided, we went and paid for the tits and scheduled to come back 4 days later.

we got to the doctor's office at 8:30 on Tuesday. by 9 she was in his office getting surgury done.

overall, it was a pretty brutal experience AFTER the procedure, but i took 3 days off to dedicate care for her....

by the 4th day (Friday), she was still kind of "out of it", but she was walking around by herself, eating and doing normal things.

by the time Monday came around, she was acting 100% normal, but she was still taking the pain meds (not the muscle relaxers - that shit was blowing her mind )
Everyone is different. My wife went in for surgery the day before thanksgiving. Was at thanksgiving dinner with her parents the next day and they had no clue she had any procedure done. Then again, my wife handled her broken collarbone better than any guy i've seen. It was surgically repaired and she took nothing but advil for pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontrelli View Post
I might be crazy then..because I find myself strangely attracted to slightly saggy and floppy tits..I have no idea why..because according to society they should be shunned and locked away where no one can see them..oh and am definitely over 24..
to each their own. not dising the natural boobies, but if there is an alternative....

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 12-04-2012 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 0