View Single Post
      05-30-2008, 09:30 PM   #29
rdsport323
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
I'm not here to argue politics and government. I was born in Hong Kong and don’t supporting communist in anyway, but denying your blood is just silly my friend.
Yea, you’re right…if your great grandparents left China to Africa…then you’re black…ahahahaha

If you stand as Taiwanese...thats great, value your country..but don't look down on other people.....at the end, you're still Chinese
it has nothing to do with looking down on other people... but, if people ask.. I'd prefer to say I was Taiwanese and not Chinese... simple as that. Besides, hearing the stories of what the Chinese people did to the Taiwanese people back during the war, could justify why I am indifferent towards China... I wasn't alive then but I could care less about China now.

But regardless, this thread is about donating to the earthquake victims... and I agree with someone that posted earlier that China has more than enough money to take care of themselves.. they just choose not to.

and lastly, Taiwanese and Chinese languages are different... we don't have the annoying "R" sound after every word.
Appreciate 0