05-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #13
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
Umm... I dunno, some gay guy obviously in charge of that list now... Pays way too much attention to what he is told is hot by the Media... I dunno...

I haven't seen it yet but the fact that Ant head is in there anywhere is pretty indicative.

Are there any mens magazines out there that don't suck?

Maxim... I get it Little more that fluff and mostly full of advice to guarantee you stay lonely and poor.

FHM... I heard that flushing sound...

Playboy... Holy shit if I need a clapped out bottle blond and sad ultra Liberal group think, I know where to go. Used to be a great magazine, now mostly a parody of what it once was...

GQ... Anyone ever read this? Seriously, I've always seen it but it's got such a stuffed shirt geek in a clown car look to it that I've never picked one up. Is it worth a damn or is it full of useless Male-Cosmo crap?

Men's Health... This used to be a great magazine full of good advice and tips. Is it still relevant or has it gone down the tubes.

Any other men's magazines out there that don't suck?
I thumb through them at the grocery store and set them back where they were.
Men's health is like all the golf mags. How many times can you tell and show someone how to do a push up and a lob shot????

Now that I've looked at the 1st, 2nd and 100th place winners again......they all have ant heads.