10-28-2022, 05:07 PM   #62
chad86tsi
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M760i P60 Greyblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
I think you're lost in your own argument dude lol
Yes, your 4D chess skills are clearly better than mine. You can start a side argument, debate it, then ask why we are debating it like it's someone else's idea that we are even talking about it. Very clever.

Quote:
Fact of the matter is right now no EV is a "track car". The plaid shows it can do it. Porsche shows they can do it as well.
Porsche shows they can do it better, even with 25% less power. Now they are upping that power 25% into the range of the Plaid. How much better will that be then? It seems we will find out soon.

Quote:
Problem is, in the REAL WORLD, where 99% of people buy their performance cars, the plaid shits on the taycan everywhere. And that doesn't include the plaid being cheaper with a better network.

So until porsche builds something that tops the model s plaid in every category, not just it being 2 seconds faster at the ring, then we have a real discussion.
You mean like interior quality and design, exterior quality and design, reliability, build quality and rating, driving experience and feel, dealer/manufacturer customer service support model ? you know, stuff people care about, in the real world...
Appreciate 1
Cos270608.50