Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
I'd rather look for aliens.. better chance

So by the looks of it all paranormal activity can be explained by sleep-states, or when one is concious, bad perception and understanding of things like wind and ageing construction materials?

I mean, anyone here SEEN a demon while awake?
Hrmm, well fish dying in the tank in one night, twice, is not explained by that. And I forgot to mention but, one night my buddy was playing basketball in his backyard court. He decides to head in the house and 5 minutes later a car ram through his back fence and right onto his basketball court. Close call there, and very bad luck (or good luck, I should say).

As for seeing things while awake, my girlfriend has told me stories from when she was in High school. She attended this private high school that's about 90 years old. One night she's running around the track while her friends are playing sports on the field; she has her mp3 on and is jogging around when suddenly she hears a man yell in her ear "Why are you running?". She said it didn't sound friendly. Then another night, she was scheduled for a meeting with other classmates in one of the basement rooms of the school at night. The room is set up such that half is underground, and half is above ground with window panes to allow light in. She walks in the room and see's a shadowy figure stare back at her through the other side of the glass on the outside. She ended up telling her classmates about it and this other girl comes up with her experience too.

She went to a private all-girl's school, and from the main school building to the dorm houses there is a stretch of hallway with a door to open into it. Her classmate is walking back to the dorm in the afternoon (still bright out), opens the glass door and closes it behind her. She's walking down the hall and then hears the door open behind her, so she turns to look back. And what she see's is a shadowy figure open the door and then close it, and walk towards her. So she booked it down the hall.

A lot of other girls have seen the same shadowy figure around the school, and all say that it's a man. However, the shadow isn't in the form of a person, it's sort of just "there". I always ask her "how do you know it's a man though?" and she says because it's presence felt like one. She said if I was there, I'd know it was a man. For whatever reason.

However, there was also one night where my girlfriend was asleep in her dorm and she woke up in the middle of the night in bed. What she see's is the chair from the desk pulled out, with the shadowy man figure sitting on it watching her sleep. She freaked out and hid under the covers, too scared to move. Eventually woke up the next morning, but she said that was pretty scary.

I never used to be a believer in this stuff, and I'm not still. But sometimes I wonder what's going on. I believe in good spirits, say past loved ones somehow attributing good karma to one's life. But not so much in malicious entities. Still freaks me out though...