06-21-2006, 12:54 PM   #29
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agni
Why use our money and resources? make the lazy Europeans spend their money and do their part at keeping world peace. Not saying we shouldnt do anything, but Europeans need to help also, we dont need to be screwed over like in Iraq.
By saying this you realize that you fail to notice that the United States of A is the world's leading and most profilic imperialist. Can you name any other country in Europe equally imperialist as the U.S.? Disregarding England back in the old days - you simply can't.

Why would the Europeans want to jump in on something they probably won't gain too much out of? It is, after all, the U.S. of A that wants to rule the whole world to spread: "democracy", "capitalism", and to what many may object but I also truly feel is it at: Christianity.

Is it a coincidence that the Philippines, Japan, and South Korea all have massive followings in Christianity (when they did not before) and all of this happened to take place after the U.S. imperialized (and still do today) them?

It's analogous to saying that the rest of the world is lazy because they're not helping us secure our Mexican border.