View Single Post
      04-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #14
HiYo2o
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Lakers 4 > 1 Nuggets=]
Nuggets got nothing on the Lakers I'm giving them 1 game because of AI and Melo.

Jazz 4 > 2 Rockets
I also would like to see T-Mac get out of the first round but I'm afraid its not gonna happen this year due to the fact that Rafer Alston is out for the first two games.

Spurs 4 > 3 Suns
I know the Sun are finally learning how to play with Shaq but come on now, you can't take any credit away from the defending champs. Unless the Suns somehow can get rolling and get Barbosa into the mix because I believe he is going to be the X-Factor in this series. Then Spurs gonna win the first round.

Mavericks 4 > 2 Hornets
I'm pretty sure the Mavs are gonna win this series. I know the Hornets are having an incredible season but do you think Dirk is actually gonna let his team lose in the first round two years in a row? The Hornets are really unexperienced especially CP3 and he is going to be their key guy if they have any chance of winning. The Mavs have alot at stake because if they somehow lose this series. Can you actually believe that Mark Cuban is gonna keep this core together? I don't think so, they are gonna have a huge offseason trying to get a new team together as well as a new coach.