04-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #67
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
You really need to chill the fuck down man. Petrov didn't know his car was fucked. Didn't you see his reaction when he punch his steering wheel?

Also, for Vettel. Don't get me wrong, the kid can drive, but today RBR clearly showed they don't give a shit about Webber and will do anything for Vettel. Proof, the KERS for Webber was not working. The tires he had were SHIT compared to Vettel, yet, we were told it was "team" decision.

As for Hamilton, you also need to calm down. Hamilton is professional. He brings action to the sport, like Schumi does. If everyone was like Vettel, it would be the most boring sport ever.

Its racing, not fucking ballet dancing.
LOL. I'm chill, kid. It seems you're the one getting bent outta shape. I just don't see eye to eye with you. Last I checked... it wasn't mandatory.
I'll make it simpler for you tho: If you're team RBR and took a full week and still couldn't get KERS working on one of your cars... Who would you give the functional car to? More than likely, the guy who is carrying the team and is hot as of late. I view it as them making the only decision they can make, given the circumstances. It's not favoritism. Sucks for Webber, but they should have gotten their shit sorted lonnnng before qualifying.
2) Petrov's car was sick for 2 turns before he decided to stop in the middle of the track. He had ample time to pull over and allow qualifying to continue, but he didn't. I'm sure he figured he could save it, but whatever.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to a good race. I'm sure I've lost a few Franklins b4 it's even started, but it should be interesting anyhow.
Appreciate 0