09-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #58
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
I don't think she's offended. It's just usually the case that only women are asked for pics on car forums (because their numbers are few).

So I guess, when it comes to the car forums, I suppose I'm trying to say it's a hard world for women.
See, and that's the thing. I never even asked for pictures, but I compliment her because she is a good looking lady from her blog.

I am one to judge by appearance. I'm not the most lavish male myself, but I don't care. Some people compliment, some people don't. That's life.

It doesn't matter what anyone says, but women get attention on car forums, and I don't see what is to be put off by, at least we are saying she is attractive. I'd be more pissed if everyone were saying I looked like a dog. I might be one, but I digress.

It IS a hard world for women, I completely agree, but there is a difference between owning up to it and standing up as a human and just taking the silliness for what it's worth, rather than taking what is said down to it's exact context and nothing more. It's not like anyone is going to search a girl out. Fuck, I wish I were a girl on a car forum, I would fuck all your lives up.
Appreciate 0