View Single Post
      09-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #47
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT86 View Post
No kidding it sounds ridiculous. Does the story imply grand theft? Or does it mention a transfer of funds? If a transfer is requested and the money doesn't show up does that not sound like a "mistake" to you? doesn't matter how it sounds though you'll never know the acual truth first hand that's why the title reads banking recommendations...but what also sounds ridiculous is reading the title and taking the time to call me a liar about something that's got little to do with the question it's also ridiculous I'd lie at all for no personal gain but that's beside the point...point is I don't give a shit if you a stranger on the internet believes me. If you're feeling hurt over someone "lying" in an arbitrary post in a small little corner on the internet then maybe you should move along or find something else to do

It also doesn't surprise me you come from banking
Kinda funny, it's all perception. People think BAC has "billions" in assets. You add their deposits and wealth management together, and you're already up to 3.5 trillion. That's on
Y part of the bank. Hardly billions!

I do own BAC and it' stone well for me. I always found it funny how much banks complain about credit unions not paying taxes, when cos like BAC pay an effective rate < 11%.....winning!
Appreciate 0