View Single Post
      03-22-2007, 03:59 AM   #15
BzsBimmer
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 FO M3, M3 & MY Tezzy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
One of my best friends died in an integra in 2001. He was the passenger and died on impact. I'll keep racing even if it kills me cause its just what i do and what i love. If i crash i'll be alone in my car, and if some dumb ass fool pulls out front of me i'll take em with me!!! The kid that crashed in that M3 doesnt have my sympathy neither does the guy who killed my friend by driving that pile of shit integ, they both didnt know how to control the car and the M3 guy was showin off to the girls in the car, i dont do that kind of stupid shit when people are in my car.
Stupid remarks that this piss me off.
If you want to race, that's fine - go to a sanctioned track. There's plenty of them. If that so called fool pulls out in front of you when you were racing, how would it be fair to them or their family because you wanted to race.
Sure people may not deserve sympathy but no one deserves to die because of a stupid loss of common sense.
Sure, hitting the gas a bit on an open stretch happens. I do it, and others do it but to have reckless abandonment for others is just lame. With or without passengers.
Appreciate 0