Soorena
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I don't disagree with that, but I'm not sure anything else would be appropriate. It has CF chassis, any better interior would add weight and increase price. Someone buying such a car does not buy it for its expensive interior but for its driving capabilities. I can't say talk about you decisions, nor can my opinion be of any importance for you, but I don't think you bought your 458 for its interior. If it is for it, what I doubt, I honestly think you could find better quality interiors at Audi, Porsche or Lamborghini (Aventador). I mean Italian brands have never been known for the interior quality.
Italians aren't known for their interior, true. But, the old Alfa GT 1.8 i used to roll in in my college days had a much better looking place to be in. The interior of 4C is not only cheap made, it's cheap looking as well. The head unit looks like the stuff come from Chinese companies. The frame around it, Is that really necessary? Looks awfully cheap. The vents. Can you say Dacia Logan?

You may think i'm spoiled with quality and such, but actually i'm not. I'm all about having a spartan car. If Ferrari let me i would opt for a much lighter one piece CF dash. In a car that costs as much as a Cayman S, you should be able to have at least a better looking interior (not better made, better looking).

The look isn't what i expect from Alfa, the engine isn't that exciting, the DCT only kills it for me, the interior is not nice and the price tag is huge. I don't like to say it but i think this car will be a failure.
Appreciate 0