View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 12:49 PM   #251
dfox
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelToeShift View Post
The fact that RB was able to go that long on softs without losing anything, and on that surface nonetheless, is quite crazy. Sai kept thinking Per tires would drop off and they never did.

I honestly find watching greatness in Max very interesting. To me he is easily the best since Sch without a doubt in terms of overall talent. It's like when I was maybe early teens, watching Jordan play or the likes. Just a next level talent from all angles.
I like watching Max in Quali because there's often a lot of back and forth and he doesn't always take pole. But for the race, if I didn't have others that I was interested in cheering for I'd find it pretty boring.

I'm impressed with the overall greatness that is Max, but just watching him lead the back by 10+ seconds for an hour and a half isn't super entertaining... I'm more interested in watching the positions that are actually being fought for. Like in Brazil last season where they cut away from the Per/Alo battle to show max cross the finish line. It was honestly frustrating to have to watch that when there was an epic battle going on. Max won. We all know it. Congrats, but back to the show. Maybe some day Max will have to fight for his wins.
Appreciate 0