View Single Post
      04-03-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
Main33vnt
YOUNG MONEY!
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I, 2008 Range Sport

So whats the worst way you've been caught in a realtionship?

Well since I started it all start mine... After High school a couple of my buddies and me went down to CANCUN MEXICO and little did I know the Party started once we walked off the plane... Long story short I ended up hooking up rediculously and ended up on some private Island with Girls Gone Wild Contests and I had to eat Whip Cream off the chicks chest and stomach... whatever that chick had a bf to and shit went down... .When we got back my "best friend" decided to go behind my back and tell my "gf" everything I did... who I still talk to blah blah blah and how much he used to love her LOL... So with that in mind her friends who hated me decided to try to ruin my life and tell her to get a restraining order and all thsi shit for no reason... When I found out my "best friend" said it none of my buddies belived me and here I was alone all sad and shit... Long story short I somehow ended up shittingon everyone including her friends my "best friend" and eventually got her back and ruined the other peoples lives... Well I saw her friends trying to egg my car in front of my own hosue so I decided to open the Sprinklers on them and my neighbor let his dog out but yea... Whats the worst thing thats happend to you?
Appreciate 0