Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
freaking BS, just got back from GameStop and they have the game, they just cant sell it cause it wont scan into their computers, so no GameStop will sell them till they fix the issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
F***...none gamestop in socal is showing they have it in stock....
That's so shitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by toper View Post
hey, what system did you get it for?...doing career, getting my butt kicked, and enjoying every minute of it.

I picked team BMW ofcourse, lol...not too familiar with F1 in RL, hope they aren't the reason why I'm doing so bad so bad hehe.

I had time to get one more race in last nite (3rd race in career) and fought my way from 16th to 7th...this game will make you earn every place you fight for, and I am loving this challenge.

Hope everyone else gets their copy soon...might want to try Toys R Us as another option if your local BB/GS is dropping the ball on this one.
I'm doing a 5 season career to start, and went with BMW Sauber Ferrari (of course ). My only complaint so far (and this is super minor)... I wish they gave you the ability to truly design your own helmet graphics, basically like painting the cars in Forza 3.

The Singapore GP is this weekend, race is on Speed Channel at 7:30/8am EST Sunday morning. Check it out and you'll understand the game more - and vice versa.