03-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #105
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshamas21
NOT TRUE!!! my best friend in high school was a girl and there was no attraction to eachother what so ever... and i knew she was a really pretty girl but i never felt that way about her... and she had a bf during the time we were best friends... and NOOO IM NOT GAY!... i know most of u r thinkin that now... lol... but yes its possible to be just friends ... but i think it has to happen where both people get a long very well and no attraction towards each other at all...
Nah, I was the same way in high school. I had tons of friends that were girls in high school. I never had a "best friend" that was a girl, but some of them were pretty close. But for some reason, I never went after the ones I kind of thought I could have...I always went for the ones that would instantly turn me down.

It's funny because now that I look back on it, I can think of about 10 girls I could have probably gone out with if I would have went for them, but instead I went for the "royalty" of the school and got shot down everytime.

The reason I say I can't be friends with a girl now a days is because now a days, I'm not looking for just a friend. Right now, it's hard for me to even imagine having a girl that's "just a friend"....there's like no point
Appreciate 0