View Single Post
      04-15-2021, 08:40 AM   #63
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Crunch View Post
Bought these from a consignment shop. Never seen anything like them and they are very comfortable/swank as hell.
Those are bad ass!! You are correct, they are swanky as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
First lesson you will learn like the rest of us had to - ordering from the Dr's office means you just paid 5 times more than you needed to. I did the same thing. Now I use online places and get great service and great options and don't worry about losing/breaking my $150-$500 glass they saddle you with. Get your eye exam, ask for your prescription, and shop away.
This is only my second pair. Lesson in the process of being learned. After they had me dilated yesterday, plus adorning a mask, I was asked to try on what glasses they had in their limited selection. First, how am I supposed to see what the frames look like on my face if I can't take my mask off. Number B, how can I see what the frames look like if I'm so dilated that I can't see anything.

Told the lady that was assisting me that I'd look online and find frames that I liked. She instantly gave me her email address to send a link to so they could get them and then hit my inusrance....er, I mean sell them to me.

Got on a few different web-sites and quickly saw how much cheaper stuff is online and I can virtually try on the frames...without a mask on....SOLD!
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15779.00
vreihen1615465.00