06-27-2023, 09:06 PM   #26
Nachbar
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
I don't think I can ever go back to the office. I absolutely LOVE being 100% remote. The flexibility it offers my personal life is unmatched. It's much easier for me to do a mid-day workout as well in the comfort of my own home. I even have a new under desk treadmill to get some steps in so I'm not sitting on my ass all day. I don't think I'm any more or less productive, I'd say my productivity from home is roughly the same as when I was in the office. But quality of life has increased so much.

My evenings are much more relaxed as well since I'm not worried about feeling exhausted at work the next day if I stay up too late or having to get up early and brave the commute. If I'm feeling crappy, I can take a quick power nap in the comfort of my own bed and get back to work feeling much better.
Exactly this!
And we can manage and enjoy the two little kids better/more. I work about 95% remote, my wife one to two days a week (she works 70%). When I am leaving to visit a client for a meeting or lunch, my kids don’t understand, why I have to leave home for work.
Appreciate 2
wtwo318092.50
Bingham276.00