01-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #22
Chunga
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E90 black saphire 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
The news papers are not much better.. They are for the most part liberal and good news doesnt sell, so they constantly overplay an issue.. If you have ever been a part of an event that has become a national news story you know first hand how wrong and distorted the papers and news make things sound even if it wasnt their intention the fact is most of the writers are english majors and no nothing about a lot of the subjects and the people they do turn to tend to be liberal like themselves.

The stock market and ever stock changes, the day to day month to month changes are not important its all about the long 5+ years out.

Like I have said before I dont play with stocks its too much of a gamble I invest by reducing my risk as much as I can. Read Swensens book.
I dont know. If i cant beleave the news i am fucked - hehe.
I trade. World wide. I have to know whats going on. At the moment i am trading metals and plast. I done this for 20 years and i almost always could rely on the serius business news world wide (more or less. Depends on how for east we go). But anyway. One thing i have seen for years are that its all roumers and strange investments that rock the marked.
roumers are from the news and will spread fear like rings in the water.
So you kind of right. News are not always right - but they can sure make their wrongs right.
I will still read my economics and still be a beleaver - and if its not right now - its gonna be soon. It always will.
You deside to stay cool. so we are 2. Thats just not enough.