just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Thanksgiving

So how was everybody's thanksgiving? good or bad? I think mine was neutral--leaning on the bad side. Wednesday I found out I didn't do quite as well on a midterm and got a C & I also got my first speeding ticket 78 in a 65 while driving a mini-van. I was like wow... thanks mr popo for ruining my break. Thursday I had a great deadlift day and had a pretty good dinner with good company and lots of good turkey and 'tatoes n' gravy. Today I think I sprained my toe while working out... Poped out and I had to take off my shoe and my sock to put it back in. Hopefully it recovers soon cause I hate being MIA at the gym. & today I also saw a bunch of friends that I haven't seen since summer so that was good.

This weekend has been so up and down. Very unusual. Anyways... just wanted to vent and ask people how their holiday was. Oh and btw USC > ASU... they were like a whole 'nother team! but LSU lost... sad.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0