01-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #19
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mds82 View Post
CRAP... it was way too dark to see anything. there was not enough predator action, too many aliens, and the ending sucked balls!

i've seen all the alien and predator movies and by far, this was the worst

Also - how does a PredAlien even happen? I mean out of all the alien movies before this was the first hybrid ever. So if a alien comes out of a host then it takes on the powers of that host. So if in all movies past all of the aliens looked exactly the same - that would mean that EVERY ONE came from a human host...????? um, i dont think that is true because in alien (1) there were already aliens before humans were even in the picture werent there?????
ACTUALLY in alien 3 the alien used a dog (rawt I believe) as it's host. .that's why it's physical characteristics were different then the other aliens as well as it's stance and speed. Notice the differences in the pictures posted below.

Alien/Dog hybrid:

Regular "human host" alien:

Note the differences (stance, bone structure, additional joints, etc.)

Also, in the first alien you never really saw an ALIEN until it burst out of the one character's body(Kane).. and that was what gave you the visual of what the alien was "supposed" to look like. All the Aliens you saw afterwards (aliens and so forth) had human hosts, that's why they all looked the same.

The original Aliens came from the space jockeys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Jockey_%28Alien%29
Appreciate 0