View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Audi is killing it lately. RS7 is hotter than anything BMW's got right now.

Its funny, the S6 is a better car than the new M5, the S8 is better than the 7 series...years ago this wasnt the case but Audi has really made a great turn for the better while BMW seems to be trending downward on cars Id actually want to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnofcross View Post
I personally think the F30 has equal the interior quality than the S4, if not better. Interior and exterior design qualities are up to the beholder, and I personally think the F30 MSport look is unrivaled by the S4, or almost any car in its class. Let's not forget that F30 has the HUD, which itself is life changing. The S4 comes better equipped as a package, while the F30 requires more specific configuration (making sure to get summer tires as well as DHP) to get the same package.

One thing that the S4 can never match is gas mileage. That Quattro, though brilliant, is not fuel efficient. Can't be helped there I guess.
I disagree with you on interior quality...it is not up to the quality or design the Audi is, especially if you consider the BMW F30 is brand new and the Audi B8 platform is a few years old now. I personally think they are both good looking cars, but the Audi exudes more class and refinement that BMW cannot match. And paint quality, BMW is a joke wheras Audi is right near the top.
Appreciate 0