View Single Post
      12-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #36
bmstyle71
Captain
Rep
Drives: jet black e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Who is judging the child? You sure like to put words in the mouths of others, huh? If anything I would judge his parents, and maybe if you could read between the lines you would be able to do the same. What kind of message do you think his parents are trying to send by naming one child "Adolf Hitler" and the other "Aryan Nation?" You seem to have a very strange view on things... perhaps if you were Jewish or someone with any type of knowlege on history then you would be as sensitive to someone naming their child "Adolf Hitler" as you are towards any type of Arab remark. Try putting yourself in someone else's shoes and it helps to give a better, or at least different, perspective on things.
So just like you're automatically assume things about the child already, you also assume that no one knows anything about history unless they're Jewish? NICE I see your mentality. Sensativity?????? DUDE.....I'm ARABIC (for the 3rd time), we are discriminated against the MOST. You don't see me changing my name to DAVID WATT. You care so much about what people think then hey, alter your life as you see fit to please them. His parents don't care about what people think because it's a free country and they're exercising their rights.
Appreciate 0