View Single Post
      02-14-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
mergen
Upstart
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Some better than average TV programming

I don't know if you watch much TV, but if you do, you might want to check out this series on AMC, "Breaking Bad". You have to watch it from the first pilot episode though. It's much better than most of the other crap on regular tv these days. If you've ever watched and liked any Coen Brothers movies (Fargo?), you'll like this. Very Coenesque.
I think you can watch it from the beginning for free on Comcast and Cox On Demand, and some other sources too. Channel 01 I think, in the free section. (It may be in OnDemand HD too, I don't know.) At www.amctv.com they say that you can. They have all the details on viewing the pilot and other early episodes for free.

The regular episodes come on AMC on sunday nights, but you must watch the first episodes first on On Demand, or you can download them on ITunes but it may not be free like it is on On Demand. I don't know. AMC had a "Breaking Bad" marathon last night, showing the first three episodes. That's where I saw it, so I don't really know first hand about the On Demand or Itunes thing.

I watched all three of the first episodes that aired last night, which is a miracle for me. I've never stayed awake through 3 hours of tv programming in my whole life, that I can remember.

If nothing else, this is something to do that will peel you away from this forum for awhile during the next 5 weeks or so.
Appreciate 0