10-24-2007, 12:41 AM   #12
RenaultOne
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 328i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
^ thanks for info. are you in the financial/accounting job? the guy morgan stanley...jebus 1.5 billion sallary. one of my mom's nursing buddies son just got out of NYU and in about a year later is in wall streat earning 200k yearly already.

these days i don't think getting a mba, or whatever business degree from NYU is special anymore. academics increase every year and gets harder. now days getting a degree from like stanford, etc are the more top places which will land you a high job "first perspective" wise.

damn being a freshman in college is getting harder already. thinking about careers, majors, etc.
Well the University of Pennsylvania and NYU are the top two schools (according to the subjective data of U.S. News & World Report) for financing degrees, but Stanford is not known for its business school at all but mostly for its biology and engineering classes. And working your ass off for that MBA at one of those top business schools will be worth it because I think giving investing advice is fun and you could possibly retire before 45 or even 40.
Appreciate 0