03-08-2012, 01:18 PM   #40
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im4citadel View Post
Because out of the bonus I have received I have allocated a certain portion to maintain in my finances.

And not every supercar or prospective supercar owner does their own self-due diligence in a dark corner.

You can make this assumption, because the majority of these owners are much older.

I'm in my 30's and I have posted on a forum, I feel, has knowledgeable and friendly posters who can give sound advise. Since I have received so much for my M.

When you're ready to throw down $80+K on a ride of your dreams...don't post...do your private due diligence and enjoy the car all your own.

To every man his own....
I was agreeing with your throwback at me until you said 'When you're ready to throw down $80+K on a ride of your dreams...don't post...do your private due diligence and enjoy the car all your own.'

Not to be cocky but an M3 out here will cost $100,000, give or take $10,000. I did not come on the forums and ask for any advice, heck I didn't even test drive the car, I wanted it because it was my dream car ever since I first saw it in 07 back in the UK (home country).

Now as for your extra cash, send it my way I'll get you 500% returns in Q2 alone.

Also, do you need a second car or you just want it because you have the extra cash? If it is the latter why don't you just get an ESS SC on your ///M? Throw some nice BBS' on there and call it a day. BBK if you really want lol.
Appreciate 0