Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Dude, you're serious about this aren't you? Is there really a difference between different strains?
Absolutely, a MASSIVE difference. most people cant tell because hybrids pollute the market these days. the difference is this:

Indica plants grow short and stocky with fat buds and leaves. The high itself is very narcotic, red-eye inducing, lazy/sleepy/druggy high. Smoke enough and you'll want to go to sleep -- the pleasure is in the fight to stay awake.

Sativa plants grow very tall and skinny, the buds are never to fat. The high is very clear, focused, body oriented, uplifting, energetic. the complete opposite of indica. Sativa is great for smoking during the day as it makes you want to do your work and focus, indica is perfect for the night time.

but fuck that, i love indica all day any time of day!!! yeahhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by choicez View Post
Do you prefer indica or sativa?
INDICA all day every day i love it! never cared for the sativa, its to light and body focused. I need that heavy duty shit.