View Single Post
      08-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #82
EvanB85
This is my custom user title
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135

What's up folks? Evan from Tacoma, WA here. Been watching the forum for a week or two, but joined yesterday. I called my buddy at the BMW Northwest yesterday, and will be heading down this afternoon to talk about waiting lists with him.

I've always been a Bimmer-phile (is that a word?.) When I was in high school, for a summer I drove my uncle's '86 325es - awesome little car. And then I remember borrowing my other uncle's '98 M3 droptop for the senior prom - you can guess the rest of the story.

Anyhow, I told my buddy about six months ago to keep an eye out for a 2002 black M Coupe (I think there are only a couple hundred or so.) But after drooling over the 335, then learning about 135, I think it's time to pull the trigger.

My Dakota has been a badass (probably pulling just about 300hp at the crank, and I'll be keeping it... forever. But I think a 135i will make a great little 26th birthday present for me next March. I even emailed the bank yesterday and rolled some down payment cash into a seven month CD

So that's my story. Thanks for listening. Off to the dealer this afternoon...
Appreciate 0