05-04-2023, 07:29 PM   #37
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
I can’t respond in this app but thank you! Yes I am taking Ozempic and starvation dieting, but last few weeks I’ve gone up to 1200-1400 calories which is low still.

Abs. Sort of.

I hit 159.9 lbs today. Haven’t weighed that since first year of college. Strangely though when I did weight loss 3 years ago, I felt more lean at 170 lbs than I do today at 159.9 lbs.

So a question for those of you who are dialled in. My basic scale says 21.6% body fat. All of my deposits are in my lower stomach, sides and thighs. Per my scale every pound I lose corresponds with a .5% reduction in body fat. So to get to 10% I’d need to lose over 20 lbs. That would put me at 140 lbs. Something has to be off, 140 lbs for a 5’9 guy is way way too low. Any ideas?

That said since end of February, I’ve lost 30 lbs, went from a 35-36 waist down to a 30-31 waist. I have 4 lbs more to go. That way I’ll be 156 lbs dry, 160 lbs even with water weight. Going to take my calories up to 1600 in the next two weeks then start lifting again. We’ll see what upward adjustment needs to happen after that.

Finally, for me Ozempic is a one and done. 2 weeks and then I’m off.
Not sure what to say on this. Definitely not healthy, but I’m sure you’re aware of that so really not worth mentioning. Wouldn’t be shocked if your scale says that. You probably have slim to no muscle mass (not an insult, as I’m sure you’re aware of the affects of the drug). I mean I’m an inch taller then you, probably 185-190, and definitely sub 15%bf. Caloric intake is probably sub 2000, in a slight weight loss stage. So idk what to tel ya. Eat healthy food and start excersicing. Worst part of that drug is once you’re off, especially if you’re increasing calories, you’ll most likely start to gain weight quickly as your metabolism is slumped.

Good luck man
Appreciate 0