09-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #21
youngnastyman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
I don't think we know your age nor how long you've been with your g/f. Fact is, you're not going to see her regularly, possibly on weekends. But if you live in SF and she in Houston, you prolly don't see her that much anyway.

If you're going to be sailing around the world, you want to behave like a sailor when the ship docks and comes into a new port, if you know catch my drift.
I'm 27 - no kids no family. Been with this girl for about 2 years now. We see each other about 1-2 x a month at the time being and talk/face-time etc frequently throughout the week.

I've only been in the bay area about 2 months now though so we'll see how that goes. She and I are both pretty independent though so if she DOES end up moving in with me it might be a blessing as we'll have our space during the week and can hang out on the weekends or I can fly her out to wherever I am depending if its a cool spot or not.

But I get your drift.. Not sure at this point how our relationship is going to work out so we're talking this through. She won't tell me not to take the job because she doesn't want me to resent her but at some point she will want more involvement. I think this may be a good way for us to ease into living together though since we wont be in each other's face 24/7.
Appreciate 0