03-25-2014, 02:10 PM   #2
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
This is the same crowd that cannot moved past the interior of the Mustang and Corvette so my thinking is that they think it's pretty important.

My priorities change depending on the vehicle. My Exige was as spartan as you can get, this side of an Ariel Atom, but thatwasn't important to me at the time - I bought it for other reasons. The Mustang and Vette are similar stories. You don't buy one because the interior is a work of art, you buy it because it excels in other aspects.

When I had my 135i, I was always baffled that some folks thought that interior was cheap as I found it quite nice (simply, with a feeling of quality). I always heard about Audi interiors being so great, but I don't think my S4 interior is anything to write home about.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0