View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
Turb0Surge
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BLACK e90 335i

Arrow Picked up a classic. 95 BMW M3 (E36)

UPDATE:Hey guys, here's a little update: Got rid of all of the ricer stickers and badges, put on OEM roundels, but decided to go with black oem style roundels instead. (The car will have a yellow/ black theme with the tint and all) Changed oil and filter, antifreeze, power steering fluid... you get the picture. The car is a freakin blast to drive.

Over the next few days I have a lot of parts coming in. The one thing i didn't like about the car was the lighting at night. Can't see anything with the tired OEM bulbs, so a few days ago I installed HID lights and it's made a HUGE difference. I'm still on the fence about a paintjob but I have a friend that owns his own paintshop. He said he'd do the whole car for $1600 in the original dakar. I'm still thinking about that.

Overall, I'm very happy with the car. Lsd matters a lot. Especially in tight corners.

ORIGINAL THREAD:
'95 bmw m3. 100k miles, 5 speed manual, stored and non opped for the last 5 years. Since 2002 this car has only been driven 20k miles. It does have a few suspension upgrades but otherwise it's pretty much stock. Color is Dakar yellow !!!

Picked this thing up on Sunday and I've been driving the heck out of it since. The handling is amazing. Now it does need some things replaced here and there but its in excellent condition over all. What do you guys think?

My e90 335i has nothing on this thing in terms of handling. lol
Attached Images

Last edited by Turb0Surge; 01-07-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 0