SchnellM3
Digger
United_States
Rep
Drives: 03 E46 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Legally yes...but morally, why would you not follow up when you notice that nothing happened. Forget who he is, forget the football program, skip the university aspect...just think of how many kids lives would be different right now if JoePa did just one, small, simple thing. I'm not sure what part you're missing with this?

I think you fell off the same turnip truck. Just asking, did you happen to actually read the Grand Jury Report, or you just shooting your mouth off willy nilly?
I could careless about who he is or what his job is. Everyone is focusing on him as if he's to blame for the whole thing, yes he knew, yes he did report it. Whether he should have done more we don't know what the circumstances at those times were, as I stated before this is just getting started. Things are only going to keep unraveling and its only going to get deeper the further they investigate. Its not just a coincidence that a DA goes missing, the paperwork mysteriously lost and nothing ever found other than a destroyed laptop and a wallet, let's also not forget the judge that was killed in a "car accident" who was also involved in the early stages when this also began.

Where was the media for the other things that he did to help the school donating money and scholarships to young people so they can obtain a higher education to go further in life? This is not someone who took all the money he made and went out and blew it on a lavish lifestyle, he lives in a modest house and used to walk to work. I think that for what he has done in the years that he was there firing him was the wrong thing to do, he offered to step down after the season and that's what should have been done.

Really could care less what you think about me. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Not once did I say what happened was not a tragic occurrence, just that they should have handled the situation with JoePa differently....

Full Innotech Exhaust - DINAN Intake - IND Engine Bay Appearance - IND Hand Stitched Boot Covers - and much more....
Appreciate 0