ShopVac
Not willing to take advice
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 - 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
He did what everything called for and alerted who he was supposed to, in the chain of command his supuriors dropped the ball as well.
Legally yes...but morally, why would you not follow up when you notice that nothing happened. Forget who he is, forget the football program, skip the university aspect...just think of how many kids lives would be different right now if JoePa did just one, small, simple thing. I'm not sure what part you're missing with this?

The university could honestly give a hoot about moral aspect of this. I'm sure deep down, they care about the children, but they get paid, and work for the university. The PSU name is tarnished, and needed to be cleansed. When they say it's time to let the healing begin, they don't mean for the children...they mean for the university. That meant ditching everyone. I'm not sure why McQueary has a job though?

I'm still concerned that with the power JoePa had over the AD office, if he had not only more knowledge on what happened...but controlled what happened. The lay in the land at Happy Valley is not the same as anywhere else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
lol how joepa is center of attention when he shouldn't be.
I think you fell off the same turnip truck. Just asking, did you happen to actually read the Grand Jury Report, or you just shooting your mouth off willy nilly?