Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakster View Post
30k hrs in BF would be awesome. I played 2800hrs of BF2, loved every min of it

Halo is a completely different FPS with its 4v4, small maps and very set weapons that you have to pick up. That combines for a very incredible competitive experience which i loved even more than BF2 honestly. I feel that if you get a team of 4 together for Halo, the playability is infinite.

Tribes 2, Halo 3 and Battlefield 2 are the only 3 games ive played constantly for a year without getting bored. I'm so syched for all their sequels coming out

I used to play 2-3 times a week at tournaments that would be set up. Im talking about 8 projector screens, multi LAN madness. I have had so many more intense experiences with halo, because of the community. I have also had the same pleasure with battlefield, we did the same running 30+ people in a gym with laptops. When I wanted to play something else, I had a group of 3 to play rise of nations with.

I just know that if BF had that same audience, that same level of gamer participation, that it would pwn the halo experience. When i get my new apartment im setting up a 150ft projector, and having 3 72" tv's each with an xbox, so I will have my sqaud right next to me at all times. I cant wait to mow them fuckers down on BF. I feel like Halo is getting a bit watered down... But thats just me I guess Ill still see you guys on Halo though