Thread: My E92
View Single Post
      08-29-2014, 06:15 AM   #6
adamsd11@hotmail.com
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320D

Dont have a clue why the pictures are doing this - I started the tread with my ipad and they are all perfect and straight, the same if I check on my iphone however when I use the laptop they are all angles!

So sadly its only 320d, being 18 it was hard enough to insure a coupe with the 2.0 engine.

No purple wheels anymore - They were sold with the last one. I liked them because it was different but at the same time I needed to sort fitment with them as they were only 18's.

I did buy a 1M bumper but it was a cheap one and didnt fit correctly so I sent it back.

Waiting
I have got the corner splitters for my front bumper to go on - The cars in the bodyshop next week so will be just after then.

Ive got a 335 diffuser and I'm looking at places to get it booked in for the exhaust as I think my rear end looks daft with a hick kick spoiler and my horrible oval exhaust.

Picking up some Alcantara Msport seats later as sadly the car doesnt have heated seats but is leather so in the winter it will be horrible.

Things I need - Remap, Exhaust and then maybe a slight extra drop, the car is on Eibach kit and is not that low in all fairness. Need some more ideas on what else!

Not sure what to do with my lights but dont really like the look of them I did think about having them Tinted but I dont want the car to look too ricer so im not too sure yet.
Appreciate 0