View Single Post
      11-24-2014, 09:24 AM   #6
pg2373
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Acura MDX

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90'D10 View Post
OP-Here's the best advise I can give you since both of my 335i's are used 09/10. Engine wise you want the N54 which STOP in 2010, do not get a 2011 because that has the N55 which in my eyes has issues.

Regarding the 09 you've provided a link to, that's way to much for that year and those miles. Sport pckg isn't rare so dont' buy that part either, be mindful of the DTML fuel pump. Double check the charge pipe also, if it's OEM ask if it's been replaced if not find out what brand it is. Other than that 09/10 are your best years for a used bmw. Not only for the engine but the navigation starting in 09 looks nice compared to the previous years.

Hope this helps and regarding the hpfp and turbos they have factory warranty so they'll be covered
Thanks. Guess I will have to find a member on here to take a look at the vehicle. Like I said, I am clueless when it comes to cars. Other than adding air to tires, changing air filters, and adding windshield washer fluid, I don't have a clue lol.

What's the average cost to relace the DTML pump? Also, what's the warranty on the Turbo? 100k?
Appreciate 0