View Single Post
      11-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #141
JCtx
Major General
Rep
Drives: No BMW yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
I know it hurts when a hiper modern, cool, open minded, gentle, cosmopolitan, rich and society sofisticated country cant offer a shit to the moto sports. And then comes a spaniard from a 225.000 population city to win and dispute F1 championships.
You're not making any friends with stupid comments like that man. If you feel that way, what the hell are you doing on this site? Say all you want about a driver, or a member, but don't collectively insult our country . Ignored (and hopefully banned).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtla4 View Post
What? Who talked about Alonso origins here? All we're saying is that the guy is a bitch always has been a bitch and always will be. Hes a primadonna. That Alonso and Schumacher are two guys that I cant take they just rub me the wrong way.
Guess this guy doens't know each country has plenty of a-holes, and FA happens to be one of his. But insulting our country for that? What a freaking tool.
Oh, and even though I agree with you on those 2, and I'm of Spanish descent, I'd put Schumacher above Alonso; he never asked or expected drivers to move over for him. Nor did he ever throw a finger at them for not doing so. Alonso is on a league of his own.

Last edited by JCtx; 11-14-2010 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 0