Coolieman1220
Banned
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakev724 View Post
Beautiful!

Planning to bike-hunt at the end of the summer/fall for a good deal.
Do it, good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENINTY View Post
Very sweet. Congrats. A buddy of mine just bought a new Harley and he's thinking of selling his special edition Monster (He's got a VFR too). You've now inspired me to consider buying his.

So has Ducati done anything to prevent the gas tank swelling issue due to Ethanol contamination?
Harley has that America culture status to it. Definitely think about buying it, you won't regret it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBlood View Post
Harley is on brink of sinking into the abyss unless the Chinese bail em out, the sooner they go the better, shit bikes.

Nice Ducatti, was just at dealer in Chicago, they are sold out for 3 months. The new Triumph Speed Triple is nice too...
wow 3 months? Yeah speed trips are nice but I'd consider a Daytona 675 before a speed trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a08335k View Post
Congrats on the bike. I used to own 2 R6's and in my opinion nothing compares to the fun and exhilaration of riding a bike. Enjoy and be safe.
I agree! thanks, I will do my best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fzara2000 View Post
I just picked up a ''09 yamaha fz6r but I was considering the monster but eventually shyed away due to their high cost of maintenance.

Be safe out there.
I don't think maintenance will be too bad as this is the entry level bike. Next service isn't till 7k miles or so. it's worth it though I'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Su View Post
Nice bike! Rubber side down.
Of course!
Appreciate 0