darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
black ops rant

So I have one thing and one thing only that drives me nuts with this game. Its the knife factor. Twice today I got screwed by knife kills.

kill 1: The countdown clock was running for the match to end. Around a corner comes this guy who I see nearly last second and take off. Well he knifes me. The replay shows cuz I was the final kill. I was easily 2 feet away from the person and the knife never came close to contact. It was BS but oh well its only a game.

kill 2: A few matches later I'm sneaking up on this guy who runs into a room and turns around to plant a morter. I'm basically on his back before he turns around. knife once at his back and we're touching, no kill. knife again as he turns around and still touching, no kill. he then turns around and we're face to face I knife again, no kill. He plants his morter and I blow up. WTF!!!!!!!!!

Complete BS. otherwise I like the game. just some stupid proximity faults basically.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0