04-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #124
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
bring jessie back to play!!! thatll make me laugh.....
I don't know how much of it was playing along with the gag, and how much of it was real, but after being on the receiving end of male opinions of female pictures, I have a better idea of why some women may not want to tell they are women, and especially why they would never post a picture of themselves.

And Astra, after this revelation I support your not putting up any more pictures of yourself.

As a guy I would rather know what the women look like who's posts I read/reply to. But if I were a woman, I wouldn't do it here. Maybe if we all come to be more careful about our comments on women's looks, then we might get more female participation. As it is, it would seem unlikely that more women would put there own pictures forward. In a non-auto forum that I joined last night, a substantial majority of members are women. And that seems to go along with the reality that more women take an interest in Christianity than do men.

I wouldn't want these two girls who work in the same building I do to see some of the posts that have appeared here. Hopefully they were in jest as was the whole intent of the thread.
Appreciate 0