E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Damn, just 3 (or 2?) more races for MW to DNF . Man, 2 cars retired for falling wheels (RK and NR) is ridiculous. Guess they're going to track who installed them and fired them, no?

Hey gang, have a few stupid questions:
-What's the deal with car damage when someone else clearly causes the accident, like Masa today? Do teams go after one another, or their insurance companies, or everybody takes care of their damaged car whatever the reason of the accident?
Teams just rebuild/repair whenever they can.
Not sure the details, but I believe FIA/FOM will make sure the teams are financially healthy to take care if their own accidents....or something similar to that. With such an high-risk sport, I do not think there's any insurance agency will insure a Formula 1 car...

- By the same token, when it's driver stupidity, are they financially responsible in any way to the team? Just curious.
Drivers are not responsible per-se...but it shows what caused the accident...
lack of skills? pushing too hard? mech failure? racing indicent? etc etc...
But crashing too much without a good purpose (like petrov)...might lose a driving seat for next season...

-Why can all cars get new engines in Abu Dhabi (last race)??? So they don't break down on the last race?
Not too sure, since i cannot find the reasoning behind this from F1 websites...
-Is Korea going to be ready? Any Koreans that can give us a real answer? Please say yes . And what happens if not? Would it be postponed or just canceled?
We wish Korean GP is a go. But this all depends FIA Race Director Charlie Whiting's report this Wednesday. He should finished inspection of the race track (corner to corner) on Monday.
As far as teams concern, things are still going to ship to Korea as planned. They do not alter their travel plan just because there's a slight unknown.

Finally, I think Kubica would be right on top with the right car; it'd be great if Ferrari gets him, and see him kick FA's ass . And Rosberg wouldn't be too far behind. I like that kid. Did you hear his answer when asked what he needed to win? 'A Redbull car' Ha ha. He immediately retracted the comment saying he was joking. A pretty good joke indeed, but I bet MB wasn't laughing.